Anegoth Flyff Forums
Anegoth Flyff Forums
Anegoth Flyff Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anegoth Flyff Forums Created by Macro

HomeServer UpdateLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We will be up very soon dont worry. We think we will be up in about a day or 2.

Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uxienuxie1

Uxienuxie1

Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:11 am

[/i][/b][i]Could the GM Anegoth v16 flyff attempting to remove the disconect from server will remove the trade of pet tamer. The exp of the pets outside or else 250x 500x;) also that the eggs sold at the cs sainmornig 5M to 1.5 M;) Also if you could put exp Lord every hour and a half or else every 2 hours and a maximum level 150 or 130;)

Last edited by Uxienuxie1 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macro
Admin
Macro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 am

Uxienuxie1 wrote:
[b][i]Hi good morning I want to recommend to GM Kenzy that if I could remove the trade of pet tamer gives the server lag sometimes. And also if you could put SAINMORNIG CS to 1.5 million eggs 5M 20M because not all learners do not get it that exprecienda of pets is not 500x or 250x. And also if you could aver every 1 ½ to 2 hours event Lord Exp and Drop. And also if you could put the scrolls only drop or remove them work could take place because i could make things better ones:) It may be max level 150 or 130 Hero.
Higher level gap measn more Hp/Asal damage/Damage. It would make the server a little bit unbalanced
Back to top Go down
hubbie

hubbie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:10 am

Uxienuxie1 wrote:
[/i][/b][i]Could the GM Anegoth v16 flyff attempting to remove the disconect from server will remove the trade of pet tamer. The exp of the pets outside or else 250x 500x;) also that the eggs sold at the cs sainmornig 5M to 1.5 M;) Also if you could put exp Lord every hour and a half or else every 2 hours and a maximum level 150 or 130;)

i make lord events but not every hour LOL it cost 1B for exp event and 3B for Drop rate... i dont have that much penya to make that every hour event... Very Happy unless you can give me the penya to make events every hour...

"Lord" Capsule02 here
Back to top Go down
Macro
Admin
Macro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 am

hubbie wrote:
Uxienuxie1 wrote:

i make lord events but not every hour LOL it cost 1B for exp event and 3B for Drop rate... i dont have that much penya to make that every hour event... Very Happy unless you can give me the penya to make events every hour...

"Lord" Capsule02 here
Maybe if they put up Tax. Lords are suppose to get their Money for the Events and stuff from Taxes.
Back to top Go down
hubbie

hubbie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Macro wrote:

"Lord" Capsule02 here
Maybe if they put up Tax. Lords are suppose to get their Money for the Events and stuff from Taxes. [/quote]

i agree but what ab't the beginners who dont have much penya to buy their needs like awakenings and sets.... and i will put tax which will make it harder for them... xox
Back to top Go down
Macro
Admin
Macro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Max tax is only 10%
Which makes the Upgrade scrolls 55k instead of 50k. Thats not that much of a difference....
Back to top Go down
hubbie

hubbie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:42 pm

[quote="Macro"]
Max tax is only 10%
Which makes the Upgrade scrolls 55k instead of 50k. Thats not that much of a difference....[/quoth

but still not enough for every hour event Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Macro
Admin
Macro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:44 pm

[quote="hubbie"]
Macro wrote:

Max tax is only 10%
Which makes the Upgrade scrolls 55k instead of 50k. Thats not that much of a difference....[/quoth

It will add up. People buy things and upgrade scrolls all the time. =)
Im not saying its enough for every hour event, Im saying its just something that they should add so the Lord can actually do more events.
Back to top Go down
hubbie

hubbie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:50 pm

[quote="Macro"]
hubbie wrote:
Macro wrote:

Max tax is only 10%

Im not saying its enough for every hour event, Im saying its just something that they should add so the Lord can actually do more events.

hmmm... yah i got your point.... BTW im making events from the penya of notoriuz guild Very Happy they donate some of their penya for the events Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Macro
Admin
Macro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:51 pm

[quote="hubbie"]
Macro wrote:
hubbie wrote:
Macro wrote:

Max tax is only 10%

hmmm... yah i got your point.... BTW im making events from the penya of notoriuz guild Very Happy they donate some of their penya for the events Very Happy
Nice. Richies >.< gimme some D=
Back to top Go down
hubbie

hubbie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:00 pm

[quote="Macro"]
hubbie wrote:
Macro wrote:
hubbie wrote:
Macro wrote:

Max tax is only 10%

i think we just Farm too much when the rates are 9999?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Macro
Admin
Macro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 pm

[quote="hubbie"]
Macro wrote:
hubbie wrote:
Macro wrote:
hubbie wrote:
Macro wrote:

Max tax is only 10%

i think we just Farm too much when the rates are 9999?? Very Happy
Probably D=
Back to top Go down
Madzilla

Madzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Capsule can i join your guild? I need penya too! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
morax

morax

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Madzilla wrote:
JEZZZZZZZZZZ lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Macro
Admin
Macro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:09 pm

No moar spam D=
Back to top Go down
Madzilla

Madzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:13 pm

morax wrote:

^ Morax dont spam ho ho ho! Razz
Back to top Go down
morax

morax

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Madzilla wrote:
morax wrote:

You tell me about spam ? We have a chat for conversation so you better use that coz seams all you do is to bla, bla around.
Back to top Go down
Madzilla

Madzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:19 pm

morax wrote:
Madzilla wrote:
morax wrote:

You tell me about spam ? We have a chat for conversation so you better use that coz seams all you do is to bla, bla around.
^ hahah! relax! i was just joking! Toink! lol!
Back to top Go down
Macro
Admin
Macro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Eww a flame war is starting >.<
Back to top Go down
hubbie

hubbie

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Madzilla wrote:

Sure... PM me in game... i'll invite you to Menyak Guild....
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Madzilla

Madzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm

We need a fireman! Call 911 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)   Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for improvements flyff anegoth ;)
Page 1 of 1