Anegoth Flyff Forums
Anegoth Flyff Forums
Anegoth Flyff Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anegoth Flyff Forums Created by Macro

HomeServer UpdateLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We will be up very soon dont worry. We think we will be up in about a day or 2.

Asal Bug In Guild Siege

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hubbie

hubbie

Asal Bug In Guild Siege Empty
PostSubject: Asal Bug In Guild Siege   Asal Bug In Guild Siege EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:14 pm

uhmmm i think i have encountered asal bug in guild siege.. its not just me but most of us in notoriuz... i casted asal but no damage at all... last siege its like 10-12 times that happened to me...

afro
Back to top Go down
Macro
Admin
Macro

PostSubject: Re: Asal Bug In Guild Siege   Asal Bug In Guild Siege EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:18 pm

hubbie wrote:
uhmmm i think i have encountered asal bug in guild siege.. its not just me but most of us in notoriuz... i casted asal but no damage at all... last siege its like 10-12 times that happened to me...

afro
When that happens, just click Asal again and it should activate it with Damage. It happens to me too.
Back to top Go down
hubbie

hubbie

PostSubject: Re: Asal Bug In Guild Siege   Asal Bug In Guild Siege EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:31 pm

i didn't tried casting it again... because i thought it can only be used in arena LMAO... now i know but i hope they can fix it... when you cast asal twice it takes more time For the Cool down... instead of waiting for 8 seconds it'll become 10-15 sec. it depends on how long are you going to chase your target again...
Back to top Go down
Macro
Admin
Macro

PostSubject: Re: Asal Bug In Guild Siege   Asal Bug In Guild Siege EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:34 pm

hubbie wrote:
i didn't tried casting it again... because i thought it can only be used in arena LMAO... now i know but i hope they can fix it... when you cast asal twice it takes more time For the Cool down... instead of waiting for 8 seconds it'll become 10-15 sec. it depends on how long are you going to chase your target again...
It just depends on how long will it take for you to notice the bug. Even eFlyff has this bug. I really think it requires alot of coding to fix this.
Back to top Go down
Niser

Niser

PostSubject: Re: Asal Bug In Guild Siege   Asal Bug In Guild Siege EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:53 pm

hubbie wrote:

afro

That almost always happen when u jump and when u touch floor just asal .... u gotta wait like 2 - 1 sec for the char to touch floor in others pc not just yours , btw it happens too because the speed
happens on Eflyff and i don't think that Jhonny or Kenzy can fix it
Back to top Go down
hubbie

hubbie

PostSubject: Re: Asal Bug In Guild Siege   Asal Bug In Guild Siege EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:53 pm

uhmmm...i think i just need to live with it Very Happy...
thanks again...(clap)(clap)(clap)
Back to top Go down
Misaki

Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Asal Bug In Guild Siege   Asal Bug In Guild Siege EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Niser wrote:
hubbie wrote:

afro

That almost always happen when u jump and when u touch floor just asal .... u gotta wait like 2 - 1 sec for the char to touch floor in others pc not just yours , btw it happens too because the speed
happens on Eflyff and i don't think that Jhonny or Kenzy can fix it

when i select a target, i always follow it...im not jumping or anything, just following it...
when i cast my ASAL no damage...
and i only experienced it during the last Siege..
the one with the 19 resu points O_O

so, yeah..its bugged..
Back to top Go down
Macro
Admin
Macro

PostSubject: Re: Asal Bug In Guild Siege   Asal Bug In Guild Siege EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:26 am

Its a bug that happens even to eFlyff. That must mean that it is hard to fix or will be left there for the game. Just try to activate it again if you didn't cast a damage. Thats the best thing we can do. Sorry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
Anonymous—²³

PostSubject: Re: Asal Bug In Guild Siege   Asal Bug In Guild Siege EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:38 pm

hubbie wrote:

afro
If you think other stuffs,it may not be a bug.Of course there are lots of things could happened.If you asal your target then it has no damage,then try to asal him again, if it says "Please wait" its not a bug.Obviously a Divine shield.
Asal Bug In Guild Siege Gfdbm3
hmm,if you guys doesn't see what it looks like when its being used, here's a vid for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwMNaTpR9Ko that was recorded on the Pserver which i came from =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asal Bug In Guild Siege   Asal Bug In Guild Siege Empty

Back to top Go down

Asal Bug In Guild Siege
Page 1 of 1